[lbo-talk] [Fwd: The success of drug decriminalization in Portugal]

martin mschiller at pobox.com
Sun Mar 15 11:11:31 PDT 2009

On Mar 15, 2009, at 10:44 AM, Chris Doss wrote:

> Being a cop myself, I'm kind of curious what actual law-enforcement
> people think about the WoD. Cash cow? Giant waste of time?

You've often made mention of ' ... in my workplace ... ' anecdotes. Early on I presumed that you had some language skill that found you employ in translating texts. I've come to have doubts about that presumption. Could you find a few moments to provide a synopsis of your skill set and employment (present and historic) that might help me understand the experience that you're drawing on.

martin