[lbo-talk] Glenn Beck breaks down in tears, blubbers on-air AGAIN

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Tue Mar 17 06:01:26 PDT 2009

Doug: "Sheppard Smith's mockery is pretty funny:

> <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cu09UAgtW4Q>

I've never used this comment on e-mail before, but it seems relevant here: Yawn.

With all the great humor in the worldto compare it wiht, _this_ is funny! Wow! Some people are really desperate for entertainment.

Too obsessed with Fox News. What Fox has to say really isn't relevant to building a left, since anyone who watches Fox with approval belongs to that 40% of the population which the left, whatever it did, would wholly fail to reach.

And MIchael's morning post comes in pat here:

Michael Smith wrote:

> At least, until I stopped reading either one.
> Life is, after all, short.

Indeed.

Carrol