[lbo-talk] Glenn Beck breaks down in tears, blubbers on-air AGAIN

shag shag at cleandraws.com
Tue Mar 17 12:11:22 PDT 2009

of course, carrol doesn't pretend to be marx or even to be modeling himself after marx.

so what do you guys give a shit. i mean, honestly, after 8 years of carrol saying the same thing about the news and Doug needling him about it, have any of you learned something new, changed your ways? anything?

no.

so who cares that carrol relies on other people to tell him what matters and go read the article somewhere. he might, what?, influence someone reading this list and, because carrol does it, they'll stop reading the news.

oh my god the sky is falling hanny penny. the sky is falling.

and, BTW, for someone who is so set in his codgering old ways, the guy's putting out an awful lot of money per hour to PAY someone to read to him so he can expose himself to ideas in Postone that, my fucking god, who would have thought that Carrol -- Carrol! CARROL! -- would read someone who takes Habermas and the Frankfurt school seriously. Right. Because Carrol's so set in his ways, he can't bear to contemplate anything but whatever's published on marxist.org

shag