[lbo-talk] Glenn Beck breaks down in tears, blubbers on-air AGAIN

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Tue Mar 17 13:56:28 PDT 2009

When posters to lbo speak of "defending" newspapers it reminds me of what (if I remember correctly from about60 years ago) in either pool or bowling they call English: one twists one's bod to make the ball go in the direction one desires. To think that anything said on this list or wished (for or against) the "the future of newspapers" has anything whatever to do with that future is sillier than "putting English" on the cue ball: at least that adds to the fun; this just makes tghe brave but puny and irrelevant defenders of the press look sort of foolish.

Carrol