[lbo-talk] LBO Talk: A (personally tailored, incomplete, doubtless flawed and unavoidably idiosyncratic) User's Guide

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 18 15:46:49 PDT 2009

Is there some reason folks wanna overlook my Tennessee home-girl Bettie Page, from Nashville, a graduate of Vanderbilt (when Peabody College was still separate from that college) -- and one of the reasons Northern folks should not bitch about the South? :)

I got the Bettie Page DVD boxset and she's kinda the template for everything afterward, even moreso, nowadays, than Marilyn - dyed black hair, gothy bangs, etc.

Born in Nashville in the same hospital Johnny Cash died in, and a red state son for better or worse,

-B.

Dennis Perrin wrote:

"Apparently, Veronica Lake wasn't that bright, but very arrogant, and her co-stars disliked her. Now, Rita Hayworth . . ."

Dwayne Monroe:

"I will, but only because I'm a pushover for Veronica Lake lookalikes who read Baidou"