[lbo-talk] Lunch with the new exile

ravi ravi at platosbeard.org
Thu Mar 19 14:14:09 PDT 2009

Hello all,

I hope you are all basking in Hope and Change, and Doug's long overdue entry into the blogistan has not deprived you of a doting parent. I am here to float yet another proposal: how about NYC capable LBOsters convene for lunch on the 25th of April to dine with our man in Moscow, the irreverent and unstoppable Christopher Doss?

Visit ===> http://crush3r.com/page/ihflyrswyo

Please suggest locations. Michael P?

Following up on Jerry's successful introduction of young Atticus into the mix, and given my utter lack of luck in finding others willing to manage my brats, I am thinking of making my participation a family affair (not sure yet if the spouse wants to hang out with disreputable leftist types ;-)), but even if not, I will certainly be there.

--ravi

-- Support something better than yourself ;-) PeTA => http://peta.org/ Greenpeace => http://greenpeace.org/ If you have nothing better to read: http://platosbeard.org/