[lbo-talk] Glenn Beck breaks down in tears, blubbers on-air AGAIN

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 20 11:20:06 PDT 2009

If you're a Kantian, I suppose. Actually no, it's bullshit even here, since Kant rather famously denies the possibility of metaphysics and was an archantifoundationalist, the FOUNDER (haha) of modern antifoundationalism. In fact the Metaphysics of Morals contradicts the precepts of Kant's a priori moral theorizing at many points (such as the categorical imperative), because it is a practical work, and it is not literally meant to be a metaphysics.