[lbo-talk] Mike Davis on Moyer's

Mark Bennett bennett.mab at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 15:45:02 PDT 2009

Mike is usually superb. I ran into him about a year ago at the UCSD library; seemed liked a great guy. Anyway, that clip of Cramer is beyond belief. Is that guy the most obnoxious creep to ever regularly appear on television? I know he has a lot of competition, but, my god, what a scumbag.

I formerly questioned the validity and morality of re-education camps, but I'm coming around to a belief in their efficacy. Shoving Cramer, and the other assholes inteviewed, face down in the mud and shit for six months at a time might be a good idea. It's might be worth a try, at least.