[lbo-talk] Is Obama Running Interference to Protect Bankers' Pay?

Politicus E. epoliticus at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 16:40:06 PDT 2009

Let me be clear by expressing my non-neutrality on the issue. I completely condemn, in no uncertain terms, such social movements, both real and hypothetical. In passing, being an avid reader of the Southern Poverty Law Center's Intelligence Report leaves me not optimistic on this score.

> "Vicious" here is a purely neutral adjective and is not meant to imply
any moral disapproval of such a hypothetical social movement.