[lbo-talk] Is Obama Running Interference to Protect Bankers' Pay?

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Sun Mar 22 18:08:40 PDT 2009

"Politicus E." wrote:

> Let me be clear by expressing my non-neutrality on the issue. I completely
> condemn, in no uncertain terms, such social movements, both real and
> hypothetical. In passing, being an avid reader of the Southern Poverty Law
> Center's Intelligence Report leaves me not optimistic on this score.

You were perfectly clear. There are merely some obtuse posters who assume, for reasons of their own, the idiotic proposition that there the only alternative to moralism is some weird conception of "scientivic" neutrality. That's their problem and it ought not be allowed to interfere with adult conversation, which requires freedom from such stultifying either/ors.

Carrol