[lbo-talk] lbo-talk Digest, Vol 813, Issue 3

Politicus E. epoliticus at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 06:25:04 PDT 2009

Hi Carrol:

I generally agree with your points. In the US, there is no "Left" in the sense that a mass basis is absent from what is typically called the "Left." As you wrote, the fact that she did attend such a rally indicates to me that she is open to being politicized. My view is that when we come into contact with such persons, they ought to be brought into our organizations, their concerns be internalized in our various organizations, and after a period of political training, they should be given leadership roles in our organizations. Under these circumstances, the US "Left" can become a Left.

epoliticus

Message: 1