[lbo-talk] Once again: Lunch with the new exile

Dwayne Monroe dwayne.monroe at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 07:54:39 PDT 2009

Ravi wrote:

I haven't had a single response, and I am utterly devastated. It's not like I asked you to come to Jersey!!

Julio? Jerry? Michael Pollak? Joe? Sabri? Dwayne (its just a train ride)?

Sounds like fun.

But as it happens, 4/25/09 has been tentatively scheduled as Take Your Daughter To Los Angeles Day.

For me.

So, unless teleportation is white boarded, skunk worked, bugfixed and fielded between now and then I won't be within (reasonable) train range.

I'll raise a glass of Bacardi in your honor (the kid will hoist ginger ale)...probably while tumbling down Wilshire.

.d.