[lbo-talk] Geithner clarifies

Wojtek Sokolowski swsokolowski at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 23 12:20:23 PDT 2009

[WS:] He is painfully honest, I think. The US is not Sweden. In the US the capitalist elite is and has been very strong and the labor movement is and has been weak. In Sweden, the opposite is true. This why what was possible in Sweden is not possible in the US. The business elite has the power to kill any progressive report right away.

Wojtek