[lbo-talk] priorities

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 25 18:44:44 PDT 2009

http://www.cnn.com/2003/SHOWBIZ/Music/09/03/cnna.spears/

Wednesday, September 3, 2003

CARLSON: You're going to be on the National Mall [in Washington, D.C.] soon performing for Pepsi and the NFL and also to support our troops. A lot of entertainers have come out against the war in Iraq. Have you?

SPEARS: Honestly, I think we should just trust our president in every decision he makes and should just support that, you know, and be faithful in what happens.

CARLSON: Do you trust this president?

SPEARS: Yes, I do.

CARLSON: Excellent. Do you think he's going to win again?

SPEARS: I don't know. I don't know that.