[lbo-talk] Sara Jane Olson Released from Prison

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at verizon.net
Thu Mar 26 17:45:40 PDT 2009

"Still"???

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of Chris Baden Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2009 5:27 PM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Sara Jane Olson Released from Prison

As I am too. The SLA was a pretty shitty organization, but I've only heard positive things about her. Though I have no sympathy for 60s terrorism, I'm glad to see that she still seems to be involved in left politics, not surprisingly writing about prisons. The liberal and right-wing press around the Twin Cities has been nothing short of hysterical about her. Chris Baden