[lbo-talk] kid rock

Dwayne Monroe dwayne.monroe at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 13:47:39 PDT 2009

shag:

i don't know how i ended up there, but i clicked some blog video of kid rock and have been listening to that fucker all day long.

should i be ashamed of myself? :)

No, not for listening to Kid Rock.

But about what happened in St. Tropez (you know, the Kronenbourg Blanc incident)?  Yeah, ashamed you should be.

The last time I listened to Kid Rock, I was sitting in the passenger seat of a friend's Maserati.  For some unsavory reason, we were idling in the parking lot of a sports stadium; Wrestlemania -- or a similarly dianabol aided event -- was underway inside.

"Listen" he said over the booming sound system playing Bawitdada (Bawitdaba-da bang-da-bang-diggy-diggy-diggy. Said the boogie-said up jump the boogie ...), "this car and this song will attract women so hot you'll want to slam your dick in a door!"

I wasn't 100 percent sure, but something told me I didn't need to meet dick slammingly hot women.  I also wasn't sure what he meant.  But hey! He was the guy with the Maserati and I was the dude in the passenger seat. Who was I to second guess?

And he was right!

So thank you Kid Rock.  And thank you, Maserati brothers!

.d.