[lbo-talk] software question

Mike Beggs mikejbeggs at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 17:21:51 PDT 2009

On Sat, Mar 28, 2009 at 6:06 AM, Eubulides <autoplectic at gmail.com> wrote:

> Am I the only to notice the almost simultaneous emergence onto the
> world stage of metaethical error theory [an Aussie export pretty much]
> and AC/DC? The former is the perfect cover for the antics/storyline in
> "Dirty Deeds done Dirt Cheap!"
>
> :->
>
> Now, where's my Foster's.......

You know, no-one drinks Fosters over here. There are a few people who are pleased for AC/DC and wish them well on the world stage. Metaethical error theory, though, is a team Australians can all get in behind, from Darwin to Hobart. As a Kiwi, though, I have to point out that Mackie first reached Professorship at Otago University in Dunedin. So really he's the most famous New Zealand philosopher since Karl Popper.

Cheers, Mike Beggs