[lbo-talk] kid rock

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at verizon.net
Fri Mar 27 17:39:13 PDT 2009

I don't understand the appeal, but I'm old. Eminem I could understand, though I don't go out of my way to listen to him.

I did catch a glimpse of him on the teevee. He was doing a show in a less-than-stadium sized venue, made a dippy little speech about how he was good at speaking his mind, then started "singing" about not liking to be "ashamed of being white."

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of shag Sent: Friday, March 27, 2009 5:17 PM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] kid rock

> I like to sit in the parking lot and blast this:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZaNGhecekY
>
> -B.

OK. but does it get you laid? Overshare, please. :)