[lbo-talk] software question

JC Helary brandelune at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 09:02:47 PDT 2009

On lundi 30 mars 09, at 00:49, Andy wrote:

> What do the soc/humanities people use for large documents?

I don't know about people in the soc/humanities, but by following a number of TeX lists I see that a number of publishing houses require Word documents.

Also, there are documents that are large and that do not belong to that field: when a client gives be a 300+ pages crane operation manual to translate, it usually comes in badly formated Word and is a pain to work with.

Jean-Christophe Helary