[lbo-talk] My Aristotle rant, was: Re: Glenn Beck breaks down in tears, blubbers on-air AGAIN

Philip Pilkington pilkingtonphil at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 17:12:23 PDT 2009

> Except rationality............
>
> "If I could say it, I wouldn't need to dance it" [Isidore Duncan]

True. Its a structure of argumentation and not so much a nameable "thing"; form not content; structure not details. Rationality is the "stuff" of argument; the way it moves; the mould in which it is cast, no matter what the substance; progression by negation. In short: its the "criticise" not the "criticism".