[lbo-talk] My Aristotle rant, was: Re: Glenn Beck breaks down in tears, blubbers on-air AGAIN

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 30 04:05:00 PDT 2009

2 + 2 = 4 is a tautology, and moreover one that is either part of the metsphysical structure of the universe or of our form of cognition, depending on how Kantian you want to get (same thing as far as we're concerned). It's hard to get around it.

I really don't buy the idea that "love" is a creation of Western civlization, but that's another matter.