[lbo-talk] life after newspapers

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 31 00:05:19 PDT 2009

What I understood myself as saying was that the civil rights movement was heavily informed by Christian themes and beliefs as interpreted by Southern Blacks (and some whites). Whereas Miles has seemed to assert that the Christian element in the civil right movement was all about preserving dominant power relations.