[lbo-talk] umbrellas and hasidism

shag shag at cleandraws.com
Tue Mar 31 09:30:43 PDT 2009

> Shag, maybe you could ask one or two of your neighbors why they don't
> carry
> an umbrella. Maybe ask them when it's raining, so the question is very
> much
> in context.
> --Joanne Landy

because I don't like treating people like they're in a zoo cage, with me asking questions about their difference. try to do my homework first; the first rule of anti-oppression work. aside from which, i'm not hardly likely to go running out into the sidewalk, stop them while we all get poured on and make them wetter, to ask. :)

shag -- http://cleandraws.com Wear Clean Draws ('coz there's 5 million ways to kill a CEO)