[lbo-talk] 35 cent ice cream and anarchist propaganda

James Heartfield Heartfield at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri May 1 07:55:42 PDT 2009

WD writes: "There is also the environmental route: All this stuff, which we don't need, eventually ends up in a landfill;, we need to cut down trees and produce tons of toxic chemicals to make it; and the plastic stuff is all made out of oil. And oil, well... "

That is difficult for me, because I spend most of my time trying to deprogram my daughters after each day's eco-propaganda session. The schools here (and there, too, I bet) are as big on the environment as they were on God when I went.

As for taking them to MacDonalds, you have to hide under the chairs when other parents go by...