[lbo-talk] 31-cent ice cream and anarchist theory

Eric Beck ersatzdog at gmail.com
Fri May 1 08:48:49 PDT 2009

> at the time, around the time the yale (harvard?) anarchist prof was
> getting denied tenure, but i think the conclusion was that there
> wasn't much good, contemporary theory.

David Graeber, and it was Yale. I must have missed that conversation. Graeber is very good, and there are some others who self-identify as anarchists that are worth reading: Todd May, Saul Newman, Peter Lamborn Wilson (Hakim Bey). Plus some who don't identify specifically as anarchist but who are certainly very close to anarchism: Angela Mitropoulos, Ida Dominijanni, Mujeres Creando, Colectivo Situaciones. And others I'm forgetting at the moment.