[lbo-talk] MacGates

ravi ravi at platosbeard.org
Fri May 1 20:16:26 PDT 2009

On May 1, 2009, at 10:59 PM, Joanna wrote:
> I understand nerd frustration about not being able to totally get
> into it; but now that it's UNIX-based, that problem has gone
> away....right?

Exactly! The best of both worlds, though I still love my real home, the third FOSS world. Thank you for a great post.

--ravi

-- Anyone who takes an effort to intellectually challenge the status quo and established habits is infinitely more venerable than hacks defending that status quo and established habits, regardless of the truth function of their propositions. -- W. Sokolowski, "the other W" (I mean after Wittgenstein. ;-)). "Address the argument, damnit!" -- Christopher Doss, NYC.