[lbo-talk] Review of Ron Aronson's *Living without God: New Directions for Atheists, Agnostics, Secularists, and the Undecided*

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Fri May 1 22:32:42 PDT 2009

The first funny thing is that the New Atheists are repeating arguments that were fresh 300 years ago when Voltaire and Hume were making them, yet seem to think that they are on the cutting edge of intellectual criticism.

The second funny thing is that these people are philosophically illiterate jackasses (see first funny thing), and so are completely unaware that some guy who lived in Kaliningrad blew both sides of this silly debate out of the water in the late 1700s.