[lbo-talk] happy b'day, lbo-talk

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at verizon.net
Sat May 2 08:08:23 PDT 2009

There ought to be some kind of seniority privileges.

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of Dennis Perrin Sent: Friday, May 01, 2009 12:28 PM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] happy b'day, lbo-talk

> Yes! Was about to make a list b'day observation, though the snarls
of
> Crank-in-Chief Cox clouded my outlook somewhat. Eleven years. Wow.
>
> Doug

Huzzah. I joined in late '99, I think. I remember being intimidated by all of you at first. But now I see what poseurs you really are. :)

Wasn't Michael Moore an original list member? What happened to him?

Also -- Carl Remick RIP.

Dennis