[lbo-talk] Banking and Private Equity

Mark Bennett bennett.mab at gmail.com
Wed May 6 10:39:10 PDT 2009

Yes, that last line was priceless.

Along with Mr. "Lefty" McClain, I, too was wondering “who is this Flowers guy?” (Regrettably, I can't keep the "lowlife grave dancers" straight without a scorecard.) So, off to Google I went and typed in "J. Christopher Flowers" to see what canned bio would pop up, thinking that it would probably something from Wiki or Forbes' 400. After I typed in the name, Google's drop-down suggestions in the dialogue box provided a rather odd trio of "helpful"search hints:

"J. Christopher Flowers bio 263,000 results."

"J. Christopher Flowers wiki 131,000 results."

"J. Christopher Flowers jew 1,350,000 results."

All is not well out there in the heart of the heart of the country.