[lbo-talk] Capitalism and the state (cont'd)

Marv Gandall marvgandall at videotron.ca
Sun May 10 04:44:30 PDT 2009

================================= You'd think the editors would have caught that. Unlike us, the WSJ doesn't (publicly) posit the relationship of the regulators to the banks as being that of agent to constituent. The conservative media portrays the state as an alien presence which impedes free markets. I can see where JCH would have found the reference somewhat confusing, although I very much doubt the reporter meant to attach that meaning to it.