[lbo-talk] Tweet

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Mon May 11 12:59:46 PDT 2009

shag:

> stick with the videos. boxers only next time, please. and stay
> massively full of yourself and the notion that you are dog's gift to
> the planet. that is the most awesome thing about you!

Where do you get this impression? I think most times I come off badly.

> also, given that you've reduced me to tears (b/c laughing so hard) i
> personally would like a stand up routine. but i can see how hard that
> would be youtubing it.

Maybe not stand up, but something comedic. Am working on it.

Dennis

PS: You moaned that I sent in the Mark Rudd link without commenting. But I had no comment. Just a link. I've written about Weatherman many times, so my views are out there.