[lbo-talk] Meanwhile More SEIU Warm and Fuzziness: Fwd: Game-changer

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at verizon.net
Tue May 12 03:15:16 PDT 2009

The problem is the slip between the cup and the lip.

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of Mark Rickling Sent: Monday, May 11, 2009 10:43 PM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Meanwhile More SEIU Warm and Fuzziness: Fwd: Game-changer

On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 10:07 PM, Max B. Sawicky <sawicky at verizon.net> wrote:

> <<<   color me skeptical.  And I'm starting to think A. Stern is a
> public menace.

This isn't worth fighting for?

“SEIU is firmly committed to bringing about real change to our healthcare system that includes a public health insurance option that provides people with a choice of a public health insurance plan, . . . ” said Andy Stern.

The insurance industry seems to think it's the first step on a slippery slop towards a single-payer system. I hope so too.