[lbo-talk] Tweet

ravi ravi at platosbeard.org
Tue May 12 09:53:47 PDT 2009

On May 12, 2009, at 12:29 PM, Bob Morris wrote:
> You can use TwitterFeed to autopost from your blog to Twitter, then
> join
> FriendFeed, it will autopost from Twitter and Facebook (if you
> want). That
> way you get lots of coverage quite easily.
>
> Friendfeed is growing fast now, allows comments, longer posts, lots
> more.

I wrote jokingly about all this stuff earlier, but if you really want to get into this cross-site stuff, I also suggest a look at Posterous (I ♥ the service) -- post/subscribe/distribute via email (as well as other means) and autopost to Twitter, Facebook, etc. Or Tumblr, which is not as rich in its interfaces (but does have an API for those of you who like to code).

--ravi