[lbo-talk] letter of resignation from SEIU: screwing UHW, screwing homecare workers

Max Sawicky sawicky at verizon.net
Tue May 12 12:53:55 PDT 2009

The whole point of MoE is to try to ensure that money for Medicaid is used for Medicaid, rather than being shifted elsewhere in the budget, possibly to tax cuts. To some extent, shifting is unavoidable, but the least that can be hoped for with MoE is that additional funds are not associated with the perverse event of reduced benefits or eligibility.