[lbo-talk] WBAI fundraiser

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue May 12 15:42:06 PDT 2009

I'm fundraising this Thursday, 4-6, on WBAI. After years of decay, there's some new hope at the station. Pacifica national management has intervened and fired the likable but hapless general manager, Tony Riddle, and suspended the worthless and toxic program director, Bernard White. They seem to be taking matters into their hands in preparation for a serious housecleaning.

With that in mind, if you're so inclined, please pledge during my show to boost my totals and impress the new management. Online at WBAI.org, not forgetting to mention Behind the News as your favorite show, or, preferably, during airtime, to 212-209-2950.

All contribs, no matter how small or large, deeply welcome. Thanks.

Doug