[lbo-talk] The Sixties and Platonic Farts

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at verizon.net
Tue May 12 18:37:26 PDT 2009

Down with platonic farts.

Up with Aristotelian belches.

I think we have the makings of a new section of the 4th International.

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of Chris Doss Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2009 5:40 PM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] The Sixties and Platonic Farts

Ya know, the criticism of Mao is not so much that he created an authoritarian state, but that his actions resulted in ten of millions of deaths.

But then, "murder is wrong" is a moral category, and thus not worthy of Coxian consideration.