[lbo-talk] Privatization of SS?

Marv Gandall marvgandall at videotron.ca
Wed May 13 15:17:06 PDT 2009

[WS:] And only Nixon could go to China ..... I am very well aware of this well established in the US politics pattern, and that is why I finds news like that very scary. =================================== Wholesale "privatization", which even a Democrat could not pull off, isn't on the agenda, though erosion of the benefit by raising the retirement age and the contribution rate surely is - probably in exchange for the Republicans acquiescing in some measure of health care reform. I expect that's how it'll be sold to the DP base and the wider American public.