[lbo-talk] Jesse Ventura on waterboarding

Michael Pollak mpollak at panix.com
Fri May 15 17:04:43 PDT 2009

Former Governor Jesse Ventura, an ex-Seal who endured waterboarding as part of his training, from an interview with Larry King:

http://blogs.citypages.com/blotter/2009/05/jesse_ventura_c.php

<quote>

Water-boarding is torture... It's drowning. It gives you the complete sensation that you are drowning. It is no good, because you -- I'll put it to you this way; you give me a water board, Dick Cheney and one hour, and I'll have him confess to the Sharon Tate murders.

<unquote>

Treasury Circular 230 Disclosure: To the extent this communication contains any statement regarding federal taxes,

that statement was not written or intended to be used, and it cannot be used, by any person (i) as a basis for avoiding

federal tax penalties that may be imposed on that person, or (ii) to promote, market or recommend to another party

any transaction or matter addressed herein.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information in this email may be confidential and/or privileged. This email is

intended to be reviewed by only the individual or organization named above. If you are not the intended recipient or an

authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination or copying

of this email and its attachments, if any, or the information contained herein is prohibited. If you have received this

email in error, please immediately notify the sender by return email and delete this email from your system.

Thank You.