[lbo-talk] Politically Incorrect

martin mschiller at pobox.com
Sat May 16 14:17:14 PDT 2009

While I was listening to Bill Maher last night - going on about some shortcomings of politicians - I believe I heard him say something to the effect that they (politicians) couldn't 'do that', even if they're the chocolate jesus. Is that a reference to Obama, and if so, is it in wide usage? I didn't find that ref in the first page of google hits on the term. Just stuff about a sculpture in chocolate by some guy a few years ago, and the Tom Waits title "Chocolate Jesus" from 1999.

martin