[lbo-talk] $15k for an internship!

Dorene Cornwell dorenefc at gmail.com
Sat May 16 22:07:41 PDT 2009

And a couple days ago I got email inviting me to fork out $30 for the privilege of partcipating in some orgy of volunteerism with other scions of alma mater and some other fine peer institution. Well maybe the $30 is not for the volunteer gig exactly but for the T-shirt and after-party. I am so not amused and I did not even wade into the rsvp form to see how many other reasons to have a tirade there might be.

DC