[lbo-talk] why I love Workers Vanguard

Mark Bennett bennett.mab at gmail.com
Tue May 19 10:37:54 PDT 2009

Didn't Perry Anderson have a long piece in the LRB a couple of years ago on this subject? I believe he argued that the Bush/Dick regime differed primarily in its style from more "progressive" administrations: It was simply more openly imperialist and less apologetic about it than most, if not all, or its predecessors.