[lbo-talk] shot or hanged?

Mark Bennett bennett.mab at gmail.com
Tue May 19 14:23:18 PDT 2009

And don't forget Sudan and Somalia. What do hellholes "transition" to? Sub-hellholes? And what the hell is the American Security Project? Well, I guess it's this:

"The American Security Project is a non-profit, bipartisan public policy and research organization dedicated to fostering knowledge and understanding of a range of national security issues, promoting debate about the appropriate use of American power, and cultivating strategic responses to 21st century challenges."

http://www.americansecurityproject.org/about

How many of these fucking reptile hatcheries are there, anyway?