[lbo-talk] CALL FOR PAPERS: Capital as Power (Extension)

Jonathan Nitzan nitzan at yorku.ca
Wed May 20 09:53:23 PDT 2009

Call for papers on Capital as Power:

Responding to several requests from potential participants, we are extending our call for papers on "Capital as Power." The papers will be presented in a series of panels at the Rethinking Marxism Conference, UMASS Amherst, November 5-8, 2009.

The revised and final internal deadline for abstract submission is JUNE 30, 2009. Please email your proposal (personal details, paper title and a 200 word abstract) to Nitzan (nitzan at yorku.ca).

***

Call for papers on the Bichler & Nitzan Archives: http://bnarchives.yorku.ca/261/ Conference web page: http://rethinkingmarxism.org/conf/index.php/gala/NewMarxianTimes CAPITAL AS POWER exchange: http://www.yorku.ca/cmass/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=135 CAPITAL AS POWER book page: http://bnarchives.yorku.ca/259/

***

Free to repost and circulate with due attribution under the Creative Commons License (attribution-noncommercial-no derivative). To unsubscribe, reply to this email with "unsubscribe" in the subject field.

***

Jonathan Nitzan Political Science York University 4700 Keele St. Toronto, Ontario, M3J-1P3 Canada Voice: (416) 736-2100, ext. 88822 Fax: (416) 736-5686 Email: nitzan at yorku.ca Website: http://bnarchives.net