[lbo-talk] Irish priests beat, raped children

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Fri May 22 03:37:33 PDT 2009

Most men can imagine themselves raping a grown woman, since grown women are what they find sexually attractive. It grows out of desires that they themselves experience. Therefore, rape of a grown woman is classed as a crime (something that "normal" people may want to do, but must not) but not a perversion/disorder (something "normal' people do not want to do). On the other hand, (most) men cannot imagine themselves raping underage children -- or having sex, consensual or not, with other men for that matter. It's repulsive. Therefore, the desire to do so is considered perverse and/or a mental disorder, depending on how you classify these things.