[lbo-talk] Irish priests beat, raped children

ravi ravi at platosbeard.org
Fri May 22 08:08:30 PDT 2009

On May 22, 2009, at 6:37 AM, Chris Doss wrote:
> Most men can imagine themselves raping a grown woman, since grown
> women are what they find sexually attractive. It grows out of
> desires that they themselves experience. Therefore, rape of a grown
> woman is classed as a crime (something that "normal" people may want
> to do, but must not) but not a perversion/disorder (something
> "normal' people do not want to do). On the other hand, (most) men
> cannot imagine themselves raping underage children -- or having sex,
> consensual or not, with other men for that matter.

In case someone has not already mentioned it, underage does not mean "not grown woman" (from a sexual attractiveness perspective). We have come up with a number (18 in many parts) that is considered not "underage", but a girl/woman is both sexually attractive, and active, before that age. You really don't need to get into rape fantasies!

--ravi