[lbo-talk] Right-Wing Radio Host Gets Waterboarded, and Lasts Six Seconds Before Saying It's Torture

Mark Bennett bennett.mab at gmail.com
Sat May 23 22:23:49 PDT 2009

The is an excellent trend. First Hitch, now this turd. Can it be arranged that all right-wing media personalities and pundits are waterboarded? You know, for research purposes. Mancow seems to have verified this unsourced quote that I've always liked: "A conservative is too cowardly to fight and too fat to run away."