[lbo-talk] Origins of Mancow's waterboarding stunt

Sheldon humanist.observer at gmail.com
Mon May 25 16:40:30 PDT 2009

Miles, No, I got the point, but I was just adding to it. :) But still, going into this knowing that you can end it by simply dropping or throwing something in your hands is alot more control of the situation than actually being subjected to it while having your tormenter decide when its over.

Sheldon