[lbo-talk] mid-70s punk blog

John Gulick john_gulick at hotmail.com
Tue May 26 08:24:25 PDT 2009

Cool. There ain't no going back though. That's why I admire Mark E. Smith, whatever his studied contrarianism, keeping the original spirit relevant today without compromise or misty eyes.

(PS Doug, after your last couple of BHN shows, I really rue returning to the US. Could the Obama regime have turned out any worse, worse than even leftist I-told-you-so'ers foretold? Accelerated imperial decline with ordinary US'ers paying the increasingly heavier freight seems structurally overdetermined at this point. Grim.)

_________________________________________________________________ Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync. http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_BR_life_in_synch_052009