[lbo-talk] Where Are We Going? What Are We Doing?

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Thu May 28 14:02:47 PDT 2009

I think someone forwarded this piece to the list. SA maybe? At any rate, I think it was because of that forward that I joined their discussion list on yahoo groups -- just for hellovit.

meanwhile, i would like your paper. i probably have a copy but, alas, that is one set of boxes that i did not open and sort through over my vacation -- spent ascending and descending stairs, stooping, lifting, dragging, ironing, washing, cleaning. FEH!

shag - everything aches -- carpet bomb