[lbo-talk] Ace nails it

Michael McIntyre morbidsymptoms at gmail.com
Thu May 28 18:32:31 PDT 2009

The same way the world will be made better of Bernie Madoff spends his last few years stumbling around a prison instead of his Manhattan apartment. And would be even better if his spawn join him there. Call it retribution, call it revenge, I don't care. I'd prefer it if I got to personally beat the fucker with a stick until his brains spilled out, but I guess that's why we have courts instead of leaving things to the likes of me. MM